Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mark 12:30

I've been thinking about this verse a lot lately...

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind 
and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)

 I started going to Holy Yoga in October.  I love it!  It's been a great way for me to renew my mind, body and spirit.  I go almost every Thursday.  I don't know if it was at the end of December or the beginning of January, but Holy Yoga has been on my heart and mind almost constantly.  I am feeling like God is calling me to become a Holy Yoga Instructor.  What?!?!  I don't read my bible every day (unless the kids' bible counts), I'm not comfortable leading people in prayer and I don't like public speaking.  These are all things involved in being a Holy Yoga instructor.

So, why am I feeling this way?
I don't know.  I'm praying all of the time to try to figure this out. 

Megan

Here's a picture (unrelated to this post) because I think everyone like to see pictures :)

Taken by my dear friend, Kristi Atkinson, at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis.
I will be sharing more of these since they are so fantastic!





5 comments:

  1. Love the photo! And i believe that all blogposts shud have photos too...
    i am pretty sure you will make an amazing Holy Yoga instructor! You will make an amazing anything you want to be, coz that is who you are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan~
    I knew from the very first night you came to class that God would call you to be a Holy Yoga teacher! He uses amazing things to bring us closer to him! I had a big AH HA moment after I started teaching. This class is not just for the people I am teaching. It is first and foremost for my relationship with God! Big changes happen in our own hearts and our own relationship with God as Holy Yoga teachers!
    I'm so excited for you! I know that I know; You Megan, will be led by God to help others in need when teaching Holy Yoga and just living a passionate life for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! I'm just continuing to pray that everything falls into place.

      Delete
  3. In God's time, it will!

    ReplyDelete